REMINGTON 700 XCR TACTICAL LONG RANGE | 84462
The renowned Remington 700 rifle has been the platform of choice for military and law-enforcement snipers for years, and now you have a chance to enjoy the same kind of outstanding long-range shooting performance with the Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range Rifle. Chambered in the hard-hitting, long-range .300 Winchester Magnum Caliber.
Never before has a rifle this durable and rugged been introduced to the world of hunting. Featuring Remington’s superb proprietary TriNyte™ Corrosion Control System, the Model 700™ XCR™ (Xtreme Conditions Rifle) is virtually impervious to even the most extreme conditions.
Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range Rifles—the perfect solution for long-range precision shooters. A long-time favorite of both the military and tactical police units, the Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range delivers the legendary accuracy and unfailing performance you’ve come to expect.
Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range features a X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger and 416 stainless steel barreled action with Black TriNyte® PVD coating, providing a diamond-hard layer of defense against the elements.
Its new tactical Bell & Carlson stock comes in OD green with black webbing and features a full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beaver-tail fore-end and a recessed thumb-hook feature for optimum “off-the-bench” shooting performance. The barrel features wide tactical-style fluting for rapid cooling.
REMINGTON 700 XCR TACTICAL LONG RANGE SPECIFICATIONS
- Model – Remington Model 700 XCR Long Range Tactical Bolt Action Rifle
- Caliber – .300 Winchester Magnum
- Barrel – 26″ Free-Float, 1:10″ Twist
- Tactical Barrel Fluting
- Magazine – 3 Round hinged Floorplate
- Trigger Guard Safety
- Remington 40x Externally Adjustable Trigger
- Bell & Carlson Tactical Stock
- OD green with black webbing finish
- Full length aluminum bedding block
- Tactical Beavertail Forend
- Recessed thumb hook
- 416 stainless steel barrel with black Trinyte coating
- Dual front swivel studs & rear swivel stud
- Drilled & tapped
- Total Overall Length – 43-3/4″
- Length of pull – 13-3/8″
- Drop at Comb – 1-1/4″
- Drop at Heel – 1-1/2″
- Weight – 8-1/2 lbs.