REMINGTON ACR ADAPTIVE COMBAT RIFLE – One rifle. Many missions. The revolutionary, fully-modular Remington® Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR®). The ACR® was initially conceived to provide today’s warfighter an American-made, reliable, accurate and mission-configurable rifle. Three American companies – MagPul® Industries Corp., Bushmaster® and Remington® – shared this common vision, and after multiple iterations of torturous testing only the strongest materials, components and concepts survived. The ACR® can change calibers from 5.56mm to 6.8mm to .300 AAC Blackout™ in minutes at the user level by changing the bolt head, barrel and magazine. The ACR® can also change barrels, stocks and accessories to go from a close-quarters battle platform to a designated marksman platform. Add a superbly reliable gas piston operating system, controllable full-auto fire capability, a non-reciprocating bolt handle, a monolithic free-floating rail system and intuitive, ambidextrous controls, and you have a platform that is a natural fit for any operator and gives him all the options he needs. Made in the USA for government sales by the oldest name in firearms and ammunition – Remington® delivers again.
REMINGTON ACR ADAPTIVE COMBAT RIFLE
REMINGTON ACR ADAPTIVE COMBAT RIFLE FEATURES
- BOLT ASSEMBLY » Multi-cal bolt assembly quickly and easily changes from 5.56 NATO to 6.8mm to .300 AAC BLACKOUT™ • Forward-mounted charging handle can be switched within seconds from left to right side of the upper receiver and is non-reciprocating during firing.
- STOCK » Removable 6-position positive-stop adjustable stock with a length of pull from 11″-14″• Rubber butt-pad
- AMBIDEXTROUS FEATURES » Ambidextrous magazine release, safety mechanism, selector lever, bolt release/hold open and charging handle
- LOWER RECEIVER » Ultra-Lightweight Alloy Lower Receiver
- MAGAZINE » Accepts all M16 series magazines to include MagPul® PMAG®
- RAIL » Free-floating MIL-STD-1913 monolithic rail
- BARREL » Lightweight Torque Wrench or Tool-less quick change barrel system. Available in 8.25″, 10.5″, 14.5″ and 16.5″
- QD BARREL SYSTEM » Available with a quick-detach barrel system that allows operator-level changes of barrel length and caliber.
- OPTIONAL FOLDING CHARGING HANDLE » The positively latching, forward-folding, ambidextrous, non-reciprocating charging handle reduces the side profile while providing additional clearance for electro optics
- LIGHT-WEIGHT BARREL NUT » Redesigned barrel nut provides more rigid mounting for improved accuracy and consistent POI while allowing replacement of a complete barrel assembly with a single torque wrench in minutes.
REMINGTON ACR ADAPTIVE COMBAT RIFLE VARIATIONS
REMINGTON ACR-PDW™ » Ultra-compact 19.75″ length with stock folded allows unmatched concealability while optimizing barrel length at 9″ for maximized energy on target out of a small package.